: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/5.1.6-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad-packages3d.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/KiCad/kicad-packages3d
- Last scan: 2020-08-03 07:02:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-09 09:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kicad-packages3d (5.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [078a78d] New upstream version 5.1.6
* [f740228] d/control: increase Standards-Version to 4.5.0
+ No further changes needed.
* [2d7ab70] d/control: adding Rules-Requires-Root to source section
* [28c7e77] copyright: add some additional information for cme script
+ By nature of the content there are a lot of updates within the source,
adjusting the YAML file for scan-copyright so it's easier to track the
changes by upstream automatically.
* [19dd5e2] copyright: update information due release of 5.1.6
+ Incorporating the output of scan-copyrights into the copyright file.
* [86ac760] dh: move over to debhelper-compat
+ Moving over to use debhelper-compat (13).
-- Carsten Schoenert <email@example.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 09:48:18 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/5.1.6-1
- Git log:
Author: Jean-Samuel Reynaud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu May 14 08:11:22 2020 +0000
d/README.source: Fixup c&p error
The file is about kicad-packages3d, but was taken from -templates.
Correct the instruction by simply correcting the folder name.