: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kigo.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kigo.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-22 16:52:16+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-23 19:42:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kigo (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* New upstream release (17.08.1)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
* Update upstream metadata
* Update build-deps and deps with the info from cmake
* Add breaks/replaces against the kde-l10n packages
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879344)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Stop forcing debian/tmp as local installation directory, installing
everything to the final location
- drop kigo.install, no more useful now
* Remove unused libkf5notifyconfig-dev build dependency.
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:12:02 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1