: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kile.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kile
- Last scan: 2021-10-15 17:57:14+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-21 14:20:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kile (4:2.9.93-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 13
- remove debian/compat
- stop passing --fail-missing to dh_missing, as it is the default behaviour
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes required.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0
- explicitly add gettext
- remove shared-mime-info, not required
* Switch upstream homepage to https://kile.sourceforge.io.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Switch the watch file to version 4, and use https.
* Add a simple upstream/metadata file.
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Use execute_after_dh_auto_install to avoid invoking dh_auto_install
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Wed, 20 Jan 2021 10:09:26 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%2.9.93-2