: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde-extras/kile.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde-extras/kile
- Last scan: 2018-11-19 16:30:18+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/qt-kde-team%2Fkde-extras%2Fkile API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 386.
https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/qt-kde-team%2Fkde-extras%2Fkile/merge_requests?state=opened API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 398.
- Next scan: 2018-11-20 13:46:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kile (4:2.9.92-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the patches:
- upstream_Do-not-crash-when-the-viewer-part-is-not-available.patch: drop,
backported from upstream
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
- remove --parallel for dh, as now done by default
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
* Update install files.
* Remove the empty override_dh_auto_test override, as there are no tests
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove the fixup of the permissions of perl scripts, as they have the right
permissions already now.
* Remove the README.Debian file for kile, as its content is long obsolete.
* Remove svn-upgrade action in watch file, as it is not needed anymore now.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 17 May 2018 10:01:43 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%2.9.92-1