: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kile.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kile
- Last scan: 2019-12-04 23:18:11+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-11 15:01:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kile (4:2.9.93-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.1, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump the Qt packages to 5.6.0
* Pick the installed documentation, instead of copying it manually later on
- remove the documentation files we do not want
- remove debian/kile.docs, no more needed now
* Call dh_missing with --fail-missing to catch uninstalled files.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:26:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%2.9.93-1