: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kio-extras.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kio-extras
- Last scan: 2020-04-04 03:18:11+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-11 15:44:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kio-extras (4:19.12.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release:
- fixes build with newer libssh (Closes: #951966)
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- add libkf5activitiesstats-dev
- drop libkf5khtml-dev, no more used
- bump libssh-dev to 0.7.0
- add kio, as it provides the kfileitemactionplugin.desktop file, used
at build time
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- explicitly link in as-needed mode
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway.
* Switch from the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat
- remove debian/compat
* Tweak the install wildcard for libmolletnetwork5, so it does not depend on
the year in the version number.
* Explicitly remove the development files we do not ship, instead of listing
them in not-installed, so it is harder to ship them by chance
- drop not-installed, no more needed now
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 07 Mar 2020 09:22:41 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%19.12.3-1