: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kiten.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kiten
- Last scan: 2020-10-23 19:50:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-30 12:28:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kiten (4:20.04.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Fold the libkiten shared library back into kiten, as there is no need
for it as separate and public binary:
- move the edict, and kanjidic dependencies from libkiten5 to kiten
- add the libkiten5 conflicts/replaces in kiten
- remove the libkiten-dev, and libkiten5 binaries
- remove all the install files
- remove the symbols files
- remove the strict shlibs handling
- do not ship any development file in kiten
- drop patch avoid_installing_incomplete_header, no more needed now
- add lintian overrides
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Replace our edict, and kanjidic files to symlinks to the ones shipped by
the edict, and kanjidic packages, as the latter are way more up-to-date
- drop patch remove_skip_codes, no more needed now
* Small changes to copyright.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Use the system kanji stroke orders font:
- drop /usr/share/fonts/kanjistrokeorders/KanjiStrokeOrders.ttf
- add the fonts-kanjistrokeorders dependency
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Tue, 14 Jul 2020 00:54:21 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.3-1