: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/klettres.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/klettres
- Last scan: 2020-07-31 08:53:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-08 01:37:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
klettres (4:20.04.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- bump the Qt5 packages to 5.11.0
- bump the KF5 packages to 5.46.0
- drop libkf5completion-dev, and libkf5emoticons-dev, no more needed
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Update install files.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Let dh_auto_test run, as there is a test which seems to work fine.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 01 May 2020 22:38:22 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.0-1