: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kmerresistance.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kmerresistance
- Last scan: 2022-08-03 05:10:23+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-10 18:47:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kmerresistance (2.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* d/control: build depends on kma; this is not a real build dependency,
but a trick to prevent build of kmerresistance on architectures not
supported by kma.
* d/salsa-ci.yml: disable i386 checks; kma will become missing, preventing
a proper build to happen.
* inject CPPFLAGS through hardening.patch; fortify kmerresistance.
* d/control: add myself to uploaders
* Standards-Version: 4.6.0 (routine-update)
-- Étienne Mollier <email@example.com> Wed, 05 Jan 2022 23:57:29 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.0-3