: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kmix.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/kmix.git
- Last scan: 2018-04-24 06:39:33+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-25 09:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kmix (4:17.12.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- switches to Qt5/KF5 (Closes: #874975)
* Update the build dependencies following the port to Frameworks:
- remove kde-sc-dev-latest, and kdelibs5-dev
- add extra-cmake-modules, qtbase5-dev, libkf5completion-dev,
libkf5config-dev, libkf5configwidgets-dev, libkf5crash-dev,
libkf5dbusaddons-dev, libkf5doctools-dev, libkf5globalaccel-dev,
libkf5i18n-dev, libkf5iconthemes-dev, kinit-dev, libkf5notifications-dev,
libkf5plasma-dev, libkf5solid-dev, libkf5widgetsaddons-dev,
libkf5windowsystem-dev, and libkf5xmlgui-dev
* Use the right makefile class:
- use debian-qt-kde.mk v3
- bump the pkg-kde-tools build dependency to >= 0.15.16
* Stop passing -DKMIX_KF5_BUILD=0 to cmake, as kmix is now only Qt5/KF5.
* Break/replace against kde-l10n that ships translations.
* Update the patches:
- kmix_showeverywhere.diff: refresh
* Remove symlinking of the desktop autostart, since they are now installed
in the correct location.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Update lintian overrides.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:22:11 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.12.2-1