: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/agx/krb5-auth-dialog.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/agx/krb5-auth-dialog
- Last scan: 2022-12-05 02:18:18+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-11 08:50:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
krb5-auth-dialog (44.0~alpha1-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Upload to experimental
* New upstream release
* [db43234] d/rules: Use multi-arch path for pkcs11 library
* [f1ee761] d/control: Drop NM dependency.
Not needed since we switched to GNetworkMonitor
* [bfababf] d/gbp.conf: Switch do debian/latest
* [b2ee55a] d/watch: Update to handle alpha and beta releases
* [841a13c] New upstream release
* [be12249] d/control: Switch to gtk4 and libadwaita
* [cd59df9] d/control: Drop unneeded build-deps.
We only rebuild the dummy-strings upstream.
* [7ef1209] d/control: Add superficial autopkgtest.
The main binary no longer throws criticals without dbus.
* [2fde416] d/control: Prefer heimdal Kerberos.
It's currently the better tested variant with things like PKINIT, etc.
-- Guido Günther <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:08:16 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/44.0_alpha1-1