: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.eyrie.org/git/kerberos/krb5-strength.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.eyrie.org/?p=kerberos/krb5-strength.git
- Last scan: 2019-06-25 11:02:54+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-26 11:56:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krb5-strength (3.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update standards version to 4.2.1.
- Enable verbose test output.
- Install the upstream release notes as NEWS.gz, not changelog.gz.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- Use https for URLs in debian/copyright.
- Change priority to optional.
* Update to debhelper compatibility levl V11.
* Bump debian/watch version to 4 and use https.
* Add upstream-vcs-tag configuration to debian/gbp.conf.
* Remove obsolete debian/source/options that was forcing the compression
format to xz (now the default).
* Refresh upstream signing key.
-- Russ Allbery <email@example.com> Fri, 31 Aug 2018 17:07:43 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1-2