: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.eyrie.org/git/kerberos/krb5-strength.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.eyrie.org/?p=kerberos/krb5-strength.git
- Last scan: 2020-08-04 00:27:06+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-04 22:43:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krb5-strength (3.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- New --check-only option to heimdal-history.
- Increase hash iterations for heimdal-history for new hashes.
- Use explicit_bzero to overwrite copies of passwords.
* Drop upstream patch to modify the test suite, since the upstream test
suite now correctly handles a system CrackLib library.
* Include the full text of the license of the embedded copy of cracklib
(not used in the Debian build) in debian/copyright, since it's not
identical to the Artistic license included in common-licenses.
* Update to debhelper compatibility level V13.
* Update to standards version 4.5.0 (no changes required).
* Refresh upstream signing key.
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 May 2020 10:27:44 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/3.2-1