: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/krb5-sync.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/krb5-sync
- Last scan: 2019-09-10 04:11:12+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-18 12:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krb5-sync (3.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Orphan the package (see #907366).
* Move packaging repository to salsa.debian.org.
* Update to debhelper compatibility level V11.
- Remove --parallel flags, no longer needed.
- Remove dh-autoreconf dependency and sequence, no longer needed.
* Update to standards version 4.2.1.
- Enable verbose test output.
- Install the upstream release notes as NEWS.gz, not changelog.gz.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- Use https for URLs in debian/control and debian/copyright.
- Change priority to optional.
* Remove old Breaks and Replaces against krb5-sync.
* Remove versioned dependency constraints satisfied by oldstable.
* Bump watch file version to 4 and use https for URL.
* Switch to the DEP-14 branch layout and update debian/gbp.conf and
* Remove debian/source/local-options and local-patch-header and switch
to normal patch management.
* Remove debian/source/options configuration to force xz compression,
which is now the default.
* Remove debian/rules override to force xz compression of the binary
package, since this is now the default.
* Refresh upstream signing key.
* Run wrap-and-sort -ast.
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:17:15 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/3.1-2