: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/krdc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/krdc.git
- Last scan: 2018-04-21 17:30:13+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-22 18:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krdc (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* New upstream release (17.08.1)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
* Update upstream metadata
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879366)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Stop forcing debian/tmp as local installation directory, installing
everything to the final location
- drop krdc.install, and not-installed, no more useful now
- make sure to not ship the development files
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:51:08 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1