Debian changelog in Svn:
krename (5.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release:
- switches to Qt5/KF5 (Closes: #848000, #874982)
- brings updated translations (Closes: #718521, #730736)
* Upstream is now kde.org, so:
- switch Homepage to https://userbase.kde.org/KRename
- rewrite watch file to download.kde.org
* Update the patches:
- 02_remove_desktop_deprecated_key.diff: drop, fixed upstream
- find_libpodofo.patch: drop, fixed upstream
- fix-freetype-includes.patch: drop, fixed upstream
- fix-flags.diff: dropm fixed upstream
- cmake-policy.diff: drop, obsolete
* Update the build dependencies following the port to Frameworks:
- remove kdelibs5-dev
- add extra-cmake-modules, qtbase5-dev, libkf5completion-dev,
libkf5config-dev, libkf5coreaddons-dev, libkf5crash-dev, libkf5i18n-dev,
libkf5iconthemes-dev, libkf5itemviews-dev, libkf5jobwidgets-dev,
libkf5kio-dev, libkf5kjs-dev, libkf5service-dev,
libkf5widgetsaddons-dev, and libkf5xmlgui-dev
* Use the right dh addon:
- switch from kde to kf5 dh addon
- bump the pkg-kde-tools build dependency to >= 0.15.16
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3, no changes required.
* Remove Fathi Boudra from Uploaders, as requested by the MIA team.
* Enable the test suite, since it seems to be working fine now.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:14:03 +0100