: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/krfb.git
- Branch: tags/debian/4%17.08.3-1^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/krfb.git
- Last scan: 2018-01-16 08:17:54+00
- Next scan: 2018-01-17 11:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krfb (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* New upstream release (17.08.1)
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
* Update upstream metadata
* Update build-deps and deps with the info from cmake
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879369)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog.
* Stop forcing debian/tmp as local installation directory, installing
everything to the final location
- drop krfb.install, no more useful now
* Add the pkg-config build dependency.
* Update lintian overrides.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 02 Dec 2017 16:17:00 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1