: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/calligra/krita.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/calligra/krita.git
- Last scan: 2017-04-28 09:12:49+00
- Next scan: 2017-04-30 08:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
krita (1:3.1.1+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upload to unstable. (Closes: #811432)
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Update copyright.
* Pass -DFOUNDATION_BUILD=OFF to cmake to enforce it, to make sure resources
provided by distro packages are not installed.
- stop removing the Breeze color schemes, they are not installed anymore
* Suggest ffmpeg, used for the video export.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Enable the OpenEXR support again -- it seems the conflict with Eigen3
headers is gone
- add the libopenexr-dev build dependency
* Add Breaks/Replaces for all the calligra-l10n packages prior to < 2.9.11,
i.e. when krita was split out of calligra (in Debian).
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Fri, 23 Dec 2016 14:43:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1.1+dfsg-1