: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kronometer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kronometer
- Last scan: 2022-01-27 12:53:11+00
- Next scan: 2022-02-04 06:35:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
kronometer (2.2.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 13
- remove debian/compat
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0, no changes required.
* Remove the explicit as-needed linking, as it is done by binutils now.
* Mark the xauth, and xvfb build dependencies as nocheck, as they are needed
only by dh_auto_test.
* Add a debian/upstream/metadata file.
* Backport upstream commit cf1ddb42b40820397e14b7feb6cf7bc00a3eb682 to use
the canonical URL for the documentation in the AppStream XML file; patch
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 23 Dec 2021 12:45:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.3-2