: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kshisen.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kshisen
- Last scan: 2020-08-02 15:31:38+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-09 16:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kshisen (4:20.04.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Drop the Debian man page, as it is outdated, and it offers no useful
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.5
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- call the right debhelper command instead of $(overridden_command)
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Switch cmake parameter BIN_INSTALL_DIR to KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR, as the former
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 02 Aug 2020 11:01:50 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.3-1