: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.12+ds1-3 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/ktikz.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/ktikz
- Last scan: 2020-02-15 12:36:11+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-22 10:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ktikz (0.12+ds1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Do not install the upstream TODO file as documentation for ktikz,
as it is of no value for users.
* Install the examples for ktikz using dh_installexamples, not
* Stop installing the xpm icons also for qtikz, as qtikz.desktop file
does not use them (and the menu file was removed long ago).
* Remove qtikz.dirs, as /usr/share/mime/packages/ is created automatically
* Remove debian/source/include-binaries, as it is obsolete.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes required.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Backport upstream commit bab16b2864888586c5d9044986e4891917addd08 to
install the appdata file; patch upstream_Install-appdata-file-1.patch
- remove ktikz.install, no more needed now
* Backport upstream commit 5018777fb62dd457f37aa8b25af7e1d0e00d26e3 to add
the proper placeholders in Exec keys of desktop files; patch
- remove patch desktop-mime.patch, which is replaced by this upstream
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
* Backport upstream commit 3b137b2a4f12f74a6bc68f3a6ac093994cc418a0 to port
the documentation to DocBook 4.5; patch
- remove the libkf5kdelibs4support-dev build dependency, no more needed now
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:25:09 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.12+ds1-3
- Git log:
Author: Stuart Prescott <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Dec 8 21:07:16 2018 +1100
Add patch for cross-buildable pkg-config
With thanks to Helmut Grohne for the patch