: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 4:20.12.0-1 < 4:21.04.0-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/ktimer.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/ktimer
- Last scan: 2021-06-12 15:18:34+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-17 17:48:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ktimer (4:20.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (20.12.0).
* Update build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- Qt >= 5.12
- KF5 >= 5.57
* Refresh copyright information.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no change required.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 13.
* Refresh upstream metadata.
* Update project homepage.
* Removed Eshat Cakar, George Kiagiadakis, Maximiliano Curia, Modestas
Vainius from the uploaders, thanks for your work on the package!
* Added myself to the uploaders.
* Build with hardening=+all build hardening flag.
* Borrow minimal upstream signing key from k3b.
* Drop kde-l10n migration rules, not needed anymore after 2 stable releases.
-- Aurélien COUDERC <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 Dec 2020 00:30:03 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.12.0-1