: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 20.08.0-1 < 21.04.0-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/ktp-accounts-kcm.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/ktp-accounts-kcm
- Last scan: 2021-06-17 02:06:18+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-24 10:44:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ktp-accounts-kcm (20.08.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update the patches:
- ignore-ssl-error.patch: drop, as its status is unclear, and its plugin
is not built/dead
- build-with-telepathy098: drop, fixed upstream
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump libktp-dev to 20.08.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- call the right debhelper command instead of $(overridden_command)
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 13
- remove debian/compat
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 13 Aug 2020 21:59:53 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20.08.0-1