: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kxstitch.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/kxstitch
- Last scan: 2020-02-23 15:00:14+00
- Next scan: 2020-03-03 03:11:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
kxstitch (2.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Use the kf5 dh addon, so e.g. docbook files are not compressed
- add the pkg-kde-tools build dependency
* Switch from the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat
- remove debian/compat
* Move the appdata file together with the executable, i.e. from
kxstitch-common to kxstitch
- add proper breaks/replaces
* Tighten the kxstitch-common dependency in kxstitch.
* Explicitly add the gettext build dependency.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:04:23 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.2.0-2