: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/lacme.git -b debian/latest
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/lacme
- Last scan: 2021-04-06 01:22:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-14 12:36:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
lacme (0.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #970458, #970800, #972456).
* The internal webserver now runs as a dedicated system user _lacme-www
(and group nogroup) instead of www-data:www-data. This is configurable
in the [webserver] section of the lacme(8) configuration file.
* The internal ACME client now runs as a dedicated system user _lacme-client
(and group nogroup) instead of nobody:nogroup. This is configurable in
the [client] section of the lacme(8) configuration file.
* The _lacme-www and _lacme-client system users are created automatically by
lacme.postinst (hence a new Depends: adduser), and deleted on purge. (So
make sure not to chown any file to these internal users.)
* d/control: New lacme-accountd Suggests: openssl, gpg (for account key
generation and decryption).
* Add d/upstream/signing-key.asc, the OpenPGP used to signed upstream tags.
* d/control: Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1 (no changes necessary).
* Add d/watch pointing to the upstream repository.
* d/gbp.conf: Update upstream tag template.
* d/gbp.conf: Update debian and upstream branches in compliance with DEP-14.
* d/control: Point Vcs-* to salsa.
* Add debian/salsa-ci.yml file.
* d/.gitattributes: New file to merge d/changelog with dpkg-mergechangelogs.
* Add d/upstream/metadata with Repository and Repository-Browse.
* d/control: Remove libtypes-serialiser-perl from lacme's Depends.
* d/control: lacme now require openssl 1.1.0 or later.
* d/copyright: Bump copyright years.
* d/copyright: Point Source: to the upstream repository.
* d/control: lacme recommends lacme-accountd 0.8.0-1 or later.
* d/lacme.links: Remove /etc/apache2/conf-available/lacme.conf, now part of
the upstream build system.
* d/lacme.install: include new configuration files and snippets.
-- Guilhem Moulin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:31:23 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.0-1