: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/leaflet-image.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/leaflet-image
- Last scan: 2019-09-13 09:32:12+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-19 06:14:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
leaflet-image (0.4.0~dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix clean generated documentation.
* Fix set leafletImage (not leaflet-image) as window global,
to match upstream build routines.
* Fix have webpack look for modules below /usr/share
(not only /usr/lib).
* Fix explicitly set webpack output.path, (mandatory since Webpack 4).
Closes: Bug#933666. Thanks to Pirate Praveen.
* Fix browser library source-map reference, by having webpack uglify.
Stop build-depend on node-source-map node-uglify.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.4.0.
* Mark autopkgtest as superficial.
* Install nodejs code under /usr/share (not /usr/lib).
-- Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 29 Aug 2019 13:01:52 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4.0_dfsg-2