: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.3.2-5 < 0.3.95-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/lensfun.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/lensfun
- Last scan: 2020-05-28 04:50:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-04 06:24:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
lensfun (0.3.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Switch Homepage to https://lensfun.github.io/.
* Update watch file to point to github.com.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 12:
- switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat 12
- remove debian/compat
- drop the dh_makeshlibs override, as -V is done by default
- stop passing --list-missing to dh_missing, as it is done by default
- stop excluding examples from dh_compress, as it is done by default
* Remove empty line at the end of control.
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:39:30 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3.2-5