: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/let-alist.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/let-alist
- Last scan: 2019-07-20 20:13:23+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-21 17:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
let-alist (1.0.5-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Nicholas D Steeves ]
* Declare compat level 10.
* Switch to debhelper 10.
* Change Vcs links to use salsa rather than alioth.
* Update Maintainer team name and email address.
* Drop Built-Using because §7.8 of Policy says it should be used
"exactly when there are license or DFSG requirements to retain full
source code", and such requirements are not present in this package.
[ Rémi Vanicat ]
* Adopt package (Closes: #904234).
* Standards-Version: 4.1.5.
* Remove unnecessary dh argument --parallel
-- Rémi Vanicat <email@example.com> Sun, 29 Jul 2018 12:34:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.5-3