: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1.1.1 < 1.1.1-2. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://github.com/jaldhar/Acme-Brainfuck.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/jaldhar/Acme-Brainfuck
- Last scan: 2018-06-21 20:44:13+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-22 17:12:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libacme-brainfck-perl (1.1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Apparently I need a build dependency on libmodule-build-perl.
* Really uploaded to Debian this time. (Closes: #160014)
* Note to ftpmaster: the package name and provides: implements the
denaughtification scheme proposed when I first tried to upload this.
-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:56:29 -0400
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag VERSION_1_1_1
- Git log:
Author: Jaldhar H. Vyas <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Apr 6 16:20:30 2004 +0000
New version 1.1.1