: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.hadrons.org/git/debian/pkgs/libaio.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://git.hadrons.org/cgit/debian/pkgs/libaio.git
- Last scan: 2020-04-04 06:33:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-05 10:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libaio (0.3.112-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Sync with upstream commits:
- Make test suite failures fatal, so we ignore errors for now, until it
passes at least in all release architectures.
- Add support for SKIPable tests.
- Allow running tests against the installed library, which will make
possible to add autopkgtests.
- Fix test case 5.t, by using a write() instead of a read() to force the
kernel to read from the unreadable buffer.
* Add a workaround to io_pgetevents() for 32-bit userland running on
64-bit kernels to cope with the broken compat kernel syscall, which uses
a 64-bit pointer instead of a 32-bit one, and eats the sigset_t size
member which makes it then fail a consistency check and return -EINVAL.
This fixes test case 22.t. The kernel fix is being prepared as well.
* Add more detailed error messages to test case 22.t.
-- Guillem Jover <email@example.com> Fri, 16 Aug 2019 05:11:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 0.3.112-5