: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/libanyevent-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/libanyevent-perl.git
- Last scan: 2017-09-25 09:50:15+00
- Next scan: 2017-09-27 09:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libanyevent-perl (7.140-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Refresh fix-spelling.patch (offset).
* Add more fixes to fix-spelling.patch.
* Add a lintian override for a false positive spelling-error-in-manpage
* Drop anyevent-ssl1.1.patch which was taken from upstream's VCS.
* Use HTTPS for the Forwarded URL in replace-abuse-die-with-warn.patch.
Thanks to duck.
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.0.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:44:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.140-1