: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/libblockdev.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/libblockdev
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 05:49:58+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-25 18:52:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libblockdev (2.22-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release
* Rebase patches
* Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
Use new debhelper-compat syntax and drop debian/compat
* Mark libblockdev-swap-dev as Multi-Arch: same
* Disable tools via --withouth-tools configure switch
lvm-cache-stats is a simple tool for displaying stats for LVM cache
devices which was introduced in version 2.21. It is the only tool at
this point and we don't really need it so disable it to avoid the need
for a new binary package. Should more tools be added which appear to be
useful, this decision can be revisited.
* Update symbols file for libblockdev2 and libblockdev-nvdimm2
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0
* Add library-not-linked-against-libc lintian override for
The library only uses symbols from glib, but not glibc.
* Add Build-Depends on autoconf-archive.
Required during autoreconf for the AX_CHECK_ENABLE_DEBUG macro.
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:54:39 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.22-1