: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/optical-media-team/libburn.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/optical-media-team/libburn
- Last scan: 2019-12-01 21:17:33+00
- Next scan: 2019-12-09 07:58:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libburn (1.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
+ Bug fix: No lock was obtained for setting up a fifo object
+ Bug fix: Stream recording was applied regardless whether the drive
This caused Xfburn failures with some MATSHITA laptop drives.
+ Bug fix: TDK Corporation was not recognized as manufacturer of
+ Made libburn ready for building out-of-source. Thanks Ross Burton.
+ New API calls burn_drive_get_feature_codes(), burn_drive_get_feature()
+ New cdrskin option --list_features
* Patch taken from upstream development
+ cdrskin multi-track burning was slow and stalled after track 1.
Regression introduced in version 1.5.0 by commit 84fad99, 2018.02.05,
which should fix a bug with O_DIRECT track reading.
For now, O_DIRECT is forcefully disabled in libburn and 84fad99 is
effectively reverted in cdrskin. Debian never enabled O_DIRECT, so
84fad99 was never desirable.
* Changed Build-Depends: "debhelper (>= 9)" to "debhelper-compat (= 12)" and
removed debian/compat by cme "fix" "dpkg".
* Changed Standards-Version to 4.4.1
No changes needed according to packaging-manuals/upgrading-checklist.txt
* Removed AUTHORS README NEWS from libburn-doc.docs because already in -dev.
-- Thomas Schmitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 01 Dec 2019 18:11:05 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5.2-1