: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/libbytesize.git
- Branch: debian/sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/libbytesize.git
- Last scan: 2019-10-16 12:16:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-21 14:10:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libbytesize (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 2.1
* Drop obsolete --without-python2 configure flag.
Python2 support has been removed upstream.
* Disable tools via --withouth-tools configure switch
bscalc is a simple bytesize calculator tool which was introduced in
version 2.0. We don't really need it at this point so avoid the need for
a new binary package by disabling it.
* Fix formatting of package description
* Mark libbytesize1 and libbytesize-dev as Multi-Arch: same
* Switch from PCRE to PCRE2
* Bump debhelper compat level to 12.
Use new debhelper-compat syntax and drop debian/compat.
-- Michael Biebl <email@example.com> Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:41:07 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.1-1