: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/libchewing.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/input-method-team/libchewing
- Last scan: 2019-01-18 21:50:32+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-19 21:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libchewing (0.5.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Rebuild against gcc 8.
[ ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) ]
* debian/rules: Support nocheck
* debian/changelog: Remove blank line in changelog
* Add upstream metadata
[ Boyuan Yang ]
* debian: Apply "wrap-and-sort -abst".
+ Update YunQiang Su's email address and use the @debian.org one.
+ Refresh build dependency list
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
+ Update Vcs-* fields and use repo under input-method-team group.
+ Mark libchewing3-dev as M-A: same as suggested by M-A hinter.
* debian/rules: Modernize packaging instructions and use
-- Boyuan Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 12 Sep 2018 21:37:34 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.1-4