: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libcommon-sense-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 958464
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libcommon-sense-perl
- Last scan: 2023-11-24 23:02:25+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-02 08:18:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libcommon-sense-perl (3.75-3) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Have libcommon-sense-perl build without (fake)root.
The only "reason" for using (fake)root appears to be trying to overwrite a
read-only (0444) file in debian/rules. However, a simple chmod before that
suffices to avoid this problem and makes it possible to use `Rules-
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.1.
* Enable all hardening flags.
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Update lintian override (formatting).
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:42:52 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.75-3