: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libcommons-compress-java.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libcommons-compress-java
- Last scan: 2018-09-18 21:55:18+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-19 22:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libcommons-compress-java (1.18-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.18.
- Fix CVE-2018-11771.
When reading a specially crafted ZIP archive, the read method of Apache
Commons Compress ZipArchiveInputStream can fail to return the correct EOF
indication after the end of the stream has been reached. When combined
with a java.io.InputStreamReader this can lead to an infinite stream,
which can be used to mount a denial of service attack against services
that use Compress' zip package. Thanks to Salvatore Bonaccorso for the
report. (Closes: #906301)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.0.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 22 Aug 2018 21:43:55 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.18-1