: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdatetime-timezone-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdatetime-timezone-perl
- Last scan: 2019-08-25 09:41:15+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-01 04:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libdatetime-timezone-perl (1:2.36-1+2019b) unstable; urgency=medium
* Import upstream version 2.36.
This release is based on version 2019b of the Olson database.
It includes contemporary changes for Brazil and Palestine.
* Drop olson-2019a patch. The data are included in this release.
* Drop version constraint from libscalar-list-utils-perl (build)
* Bump debhelper-compat to 12.
* debian/watch: use uscan version 4.
* Update years of upstream and packaging copyright.
* Annotate test-only build dependencies with <!nocheck>.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:06:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%2.36-1+2019b