: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdbd-mariadb-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libdbd-mariadb-perl
- Last scan: 2021-01-22 21:31:52+00
- Next scan: 2021-01-30 03:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libdbd-mariadb-perl (1.21-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Use MYSQL_USER instead of root in smoke-cleanup for MariaDB like in
(Hopefully really closes: #980640)
* Create MYSQL_DIR in debian/tests/pkg-perl/smoke-setup.
This might help with the removal problems in smoke-cleanup seen on some
* Set MYSQL_USER for autopkgtests in debian/tests/pkg-perl/smoke-env
once instead of duplicating it in smoke-setup and smoke-cleanup.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:53:48 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.21-3