: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://gitlab.com/libdebug/libdebug.git -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://gitlab.com/libdebug/libdebug/tree/debian
- Last scan: 2017-11-19 08:36:05+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-21 03:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libdebug (0.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Acknowledge NMU; thanks, Jakub Wilk.
* Use the HTTPS scheme for various Debian and upstream URLs.
* Fix the upstream metadata file: Bug-Submit should be an URL.
* Use single quotes around a constant string the rules file.
* Bump the year on my debian/* copyright notice.
* Build-depend on debhelper 10 now that it's even in jessie-backports;
remove the Lintian override.
* Switch the watch file back to pgpsigurlmangle, since pgpmode=auto may
silently ignore a missing upstream signature.
* Use the v4 substitution variables in the watch file.
* Re-enable PIE in the build hardening flags.
* New upstream release:
- re-enable parallel building after it was fixed upstream
- update the upstream copyright years and merge the upstream
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:00:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.2-1