: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-rpm-team/libdrpm.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-rpm-team/libdrpm
- Last scan: 2022-12-01 09:56:15+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-07 06:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libdrpm (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Policy 4.6.1 with no changes.
* Add the year 2022 to my debian/* copyright notice
* Minor Python coding style improvements to the autopkgtest program:
- reformat with 100 characters per line
- run some static checkers using Tox
- pass encoding="UTF-8" to subprocess.check_output()
* Add an EditorConfig definitions file for the debian/* files.
* New upstream release:
- drop all the patches, they were all merged upstream
* Add the openssl-evp patch to use the OpenSSL EVP_Digest*() functions
instead of the deprecated MD5_*() and SHA256_*() ones.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 09 Sep 2022 09:08:12 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.1-1