: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libeatmydata.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libeatmydata
- Last scan: 2021-04-17 21:16:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-23 20:32:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libeatmydata (129-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 129. Closes: #986919
* Update the upstream OpenPGP key.
+ Drop patches applied upstream. refresh the rest.
+ New patch so that the upstream build system ignores the debian packaging.
+ Update after the new release.
+ Update Source field to the new location.
+ Move down the execution order of finish-install, so other finishing
steps also run under eatmydata. Closes: #984792
* Point d/watch to the new github.com project.
+ Drop override_dh_auto_test, not needed anymore with the new release.
+ Drop explicit -std=gnu11, not needed anymore.
+ Do not install the static library (previously it wasn't built).
+ Do not run the testuite in the indep builds.
+ Use the new dh-sequence-bash-completion instead of using
--with bash-completion in d/rules.
+ Split the build dependencies into Build-Depends(|-Arch|-Indep).
+ Mark strace as <!nocheck>.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1, no changes needed.
+ Update Homepage field to the new location.
* Track 2 new public symbols.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 17 Apr 2021 15:42:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/129-1