: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libedit.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libedit
- Last scan: 2018-11-13 14:23:22+00
- Next scan: 2018-11-14 13:36:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
libedit (3.1-20180525-2~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Guillem Jover ]
* Fix libbsd.patch so that the library is detected and used early in
configure before checking for symbols provided by it, to avoid ending
up using the embedded code copies. (Closes: #893934)
* Wrap fields in debian/control.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
- Remove old dpkg-dev Build-Depends, satisfied in oldstable, and
superseded by debhelper's dependency.
- Remove autoreconf addon, now enabled by default, and dh-autoreconf
- Remove debian/tmp from libedit-dev.manpages file.
* Switch to an automatic debug symbols package.
* Remove custom compression options from debian/source/options.
* Stop passing unknown --disable-maintainer-mode and obsolete --enable-widec
options to configure.
* Move packages from section standard to optional.
* Append a -0 to each present symbol in the .symbols file, so that the
versions are properly compared, given that the upstream part contains
a dash, otherwise dpkg-dev tools get confused as they strip the version
revision for the comparison. (Closes: #911341)
* Remove redundant or obsolete information from debian/copyright file.
* Switch debian/copyright to the machine readable format.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1.
* Bump minimum version in .shlibs file.
* Sort pathnames in debhelper fragment files.
* Add a new patch to use system's wcsdup() function if available.
* Use https for upstream homepage.
* Move Apple time machine file cleanup to the dh_clean override.
* Improve man page handling:
- Move the bulk of the logic to the upstream Makefile.am, and remove it
from the debian/rules.
- Change the sections within the man pages and the references to Xedit.
* Install editrc(5edit) and editline(7edit) man pages in libedit2.
* Improve termcap usage:
- Switch to build-)depending on «libncurses-dev | libtinfo-dev» instead
of the deprecated libncurses5-dev.
- Add a patch to prefer linking against libtermcap instead of ncurses.
The code really wants a termcap compatible interface, and not the
main ncurses library.
* Switch to debian/watch format version 4.
-- Guillem Jover <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:33:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 3.1-20180525-2_exp1