: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/libexif.git
- Branch: debian/latest
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/libexif
- Last scan: 2022-08-06 14:15:13+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-12 19:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libexif (0.6.24-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 0.6.24:
- Regression in exif_data_load_data fixed; EXIF in JPEG data loads again.
- Many Canon tag names decoded.
- "Persistent" AFL fuzzer added to code samples.
- Translation updates.
* debian/copyright: Update for libexif 0.6.24.
* Install the upstream documentation and examples in libexif-dev but package
the files in libexif-doc (as preferred by Debian Policy section 12.3).
* Upstream README and NEWS files are now only installed in libexif-dev.
* Delete debian/README.source.
-- Hugh McMaster <email@example.com> Sun, 05 Dec 2021 16:28:31 +1100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.6.24-1