: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libgit-raw-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libgit-raw-perl
- Last scan: 2021-09-12 21:46:13+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-19 08:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libgit-raw-perl (0.87+ds-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
- But a big, big thanks to Gregor for his lovely work! \o/
[ Marc Haber ]
* new upstream version 0.81
[ gregor herrmann ]
* debian/control: update Build-Depends for cross builds.
* debian/watch: use uscan version 4.
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* New upstream version 0.86
* Refresh d/patches
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.1
[ gregor herrmann ]
* Update repackaging framework.
- debian/copyright: add Files-Excluded to get rid of the libgit2 copy and
a Comment to explain the situation (taken from debian/README.source);
- debian/watch: add options for repackaging;
- drop debian/README.source as we are using standard facilities now.
* Import repacked upstream version 0.86+ds.
* Update years of upstream copyright, and add third-party file.
* Update build dependencies.
* Refresh debian/patches/libgit2-version-tests.
* Drop fix-33-worktree.patch which was taken from upstream Git.
* Drop libgit2-0.28.patch which was taken from upstream Git.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.5.0.
* Drop unneeded version constraints from (build) dependencies.
* Update 'DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+bindnow' to '=+all'.
* Annotate test-only build dependencies with <!nocheck>.
* Bump debhelper-compat to 13.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit.
* Remove obsolete fields Contact, Name from debian/upstream/metadata.
* Add build dependency on libssl-dev (new SSL support) and libssh2-1-dev
(pulled in currently by something else).
* Bump build dependency on libgit2-dev to 1.0.0.
* Mention main module name in long description.
* Import upstream version 0.87+ds.
-- Utkarsh Gupta <email@example.com> Sat, 05 Dec 2020 00:20:44 +0530
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.87+ds-1