: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/libgphoto2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-phototools-team/libgphoto2
- Last scan: 2022-11-21 12:59:12+00
- Next scan: 2022-11-30 09:43:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libgphoto2 (2.5.29-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Ferenc Wágner ]
* [1a064f7] New upstream version 2.5.29
* [b5d47e7] Refresh our patch
* [333aa95] Acknowledge new symbol.
Actually, gp_filesystem_set_info_dirty was introduced in 2.5.28, but
that version hasn't been packaged.
* [bc45f4d] The upper gphoto-m4 directory copy was dropped from 2.5.28
* [f0844db] Linux hotplug support was dropped from 2.5.28
* [12e9629] RPM packaging was dropped from 2.5.28
* [6e5dcbf] Update Standards-Version to 4.6.1 (no changes required)
* [dbd6f3e] We don't ship .a files, don't bother stripping them
* [897e23a] Don't even build the static libraries.
We don't ship them since 2.5.25-1.
* [454f8a1] Switch to Debhelper compatibility level 13
* [6b5e9d7] hardening=+all already includes PIE builds
* [20585dd] Don't disable libusb on Hurd.
It's unclear why it was disabled.
* [b43912e] Drop the superfluous GPM build dependency
* [8bf14dc] Version of the localization data should be identical to that of
[ Debian Janitor ]
* [e09f83f] Remove constraints unnecessary since buster
* Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on libexif-dev.
* libgphoto2-port12: Drop versioned constraint on gphoto2 in Suggests.
* libgphoto2-6: Drop versioned constraint on gphoto2 in Suggests.
-- Ferenc Wágner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 May 2022 11:54:02 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.5.29-1