: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libgpod.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libgpod
- Last scan: 2021-04-06 21:36:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-13 22:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libgpod (0.8.3-16) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Bump debhelper from old 11 to 12.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Archive.
* Apply multi-arch hints:
- libgpod-dev is Multi-Arch: same
- libgpod-cil-dev is Multi-Arch: same
[ Alexander Volkov ]
* Don't build CLI bindings when nocil build profile is enabled
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Preferentially (build-)depend on libgdk-pixbuf-2.0-dev.
This package doesn't need the deprecated Xlib integration that is also
pulled in by the older libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev package (see #974870).
* Remove remnants of libgpod4-nogtk
* d/libgpod4.symbols: Add Build-Depends-Package field
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* Resolve file conflicts between -dev and -doc packages.
The move to debhelper compat level 11 moved the documentation from
/usr/share/doc/libgpod-doc to /usr/share/doc/libgpod-dev, but this
is incompatible with /u/s/d/libgpod-dev being a symlink to
/u/s/d/libgpod4. Instead, install the examples in /u/s/d/libgpod-doc
with a symlink in /usr/s/d/libgpod4.
* d/upstream/metadata: Add details of bug tracking and git repo
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Nov 2020 15:11:37 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.3-16