: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libgssglue.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libgssglue
- Last scan: 2021-10-26 05:42:20+00
- Next scan: 2021-11-03 18:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libgssglue (0.4-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* debian/rules: Use dh-autoreconf to update libtool macros for
new ports. (Closes: #732574)
* debian/source/options: Drop custom compression level.
* debian/*.dirs: Dropped, not needed.
* debian/rules: Migrate to dh sequencer.
+ Install all libraries into /usr/lib/ rather than /lib/.
+ Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
+ Bump debhelper compat to v13.
+ Add Vcs-* fields.
+ Refresh build-dependency field.
+ Do not mark libgssglue1 as Priority: standard.
-- Boyuan Yang <email@example.com> Tue, 31 Aug 2021 15:04:19 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.4-3