: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/libkipi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/libkipi.git
- Last scan: 2019-08-22 07:35:08+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2019-08-23 10:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libkf5kipi (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable. (see #883624)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.2, no changes required.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Replace ksnapshot with spectacle in descriptions.
* Remove all the libkipi*-dev conflicts from libkf5kipi-dev, since they are
not conflicting anymore.
* Remove the libkf5kipi30.0.0, and libkf5kipi31.0.0 breaks/replaces from
libkf5kipi32.0.0, since they have no files in common.
* Disable the building of tests, since there are no actual unit tests, but
only a test plugin
- pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake
- remove debian/not-installed, no more useful
- remove the now unused build dependencies: libkf5kexiv2-dev, libjpeg-dev,
libpng-dev, and libtiff-dev
[ Helmut Grohne ]
* Mark libkf5kipi-data Multi-Arch: foreign. (Closes: #880459)
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 09 Dec 2017 09:53:37 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1