: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libmobi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libmobi
- Last scan: 2022-11-25 14:41:27+00
- Next scan: 2022-12-02 23:10:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libmobi (0.11+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* fixed multiple buffer over-reads and null pointer dereferences that can be
triggered with crafted input. The security impact of these bugs is low,
they can cause crashes. These bugs were identified by extensive fuzzing by
various researchers: jimoyong, dupingxin (NSFOCUS Tianji Lab), jieyongma
(TDHX ICS Security), cnitlrt, beidasoft-cobot-oss-fuzz, han0nly.
Some of these vulnerabilities has been assigned CVEs:
CVE-2022-1533, CVE-2022-1534, CVE-2022-1907, CVE-2022-1908.
* fixed potential leak in dictionary parsing on corrupt data
* improved portability of encryption key generation
* updated Xcode and MSVC projects
-- Bartek Fabiszewski <email@example.com> Sat, 28 May 2022 15:38:22 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.11+dfsg-1