: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libnet-sip-perl.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libnet-sip-perl
- Last scan: 2021-10-14 17:52:20+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-22 11:02:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libnet-sip-perl (0.832-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Import upstream version 0.829.
Fixes "several crashing bugs (solved since upstream release 0.829)".
From the upstream changelog:
- fix crash introduced in 0.827 when trying to be smarter about timers
(actually, this just made an error already introduced in 2007 way more
- Propagate timeout errors on TCP connect via callback
- If a URL explicitly specified a port number this will take precedence to
any port number set in the SRV record when resolving the URL.
- resolver: make sure to consider a response for TCP even if one for UDP was
already returned, but the leg is TCP only.
Do not send DNS SRV queries for protocols not supported by the legs
Thanks to Jonas Smedegaard for the bug report.
* Import upstream version 0.832.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.0.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:54:44 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.832-1