: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/libnova.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/3rdparty/libnova
- Last scan: 2021-10-18 15:39:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-25 07:00:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
libnova (0.16-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Trim trailing whitespace.
* Bump debhelper from deprecated 9 to 12.
+ debian/rules: Rely on default use of dh_missing rather than using
* Set debhelper-compat version in Build-Depends.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository.
* Drop unnecessary dependency on dh-autoreconf.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Add the configuration for the CI on salsa.
* Simplify install files.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 13:
- switch the debhelper-compat build dependency to 13
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump version of watch file to 4, and use https.
* Drop the autotools-dev, no more needed.
* Drop debian/libnovaconfig.1, as it was not installed; it does not provide
any useful content anyway.
* Rewrite copyright to copyright-format v1.0, and update.
* Ship the upstream examples in libnova-dev.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 08 Nov 2020 09:55:47 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.16-5