: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libpam-afs-session.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libpam-afs-session
- Last scan: 2019-09-15 13:52:15+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-21 18:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libpam-afs-session (2.6-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Orphan the package (see #907361).
* Move the packaging repository to Salsa from Alioth and update Vcs-*.
* Update to debhelper compatibility level V11.
- Remove --parallel flags, no longer needed.
- Remove dh-autoreconf dependency and sequence, no longer needed.
* Update standards version to 4.2.1.
- Enable verbose test output.
- Install the upstream release notes as NEWS.gz, not changelog.gz.
- Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
- Use https for URLs in debian/control and debian/copyright.
* Delete debian/source/local-options and local-patch-header and use
standard patch handling.
* Remove debian/source/options forcing xz compression, since this is now
* Bump watch file version to 4 and use https for URL.
* Remove version qualifications on libpam-runtime and libpam0g
dependencies, which were older than oldoldstable.
* Switch to the DEP-14 branch layout and update debian/gbp.conf
* Refresh upstream signing key.
* Run wrap-and-sort -ast.
-- Russ Allbery <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:11:10 -0700
- This branch is even with tag archive/debian/2.6-2